Programming Course for Bioinformatics and Internet
- Definition and syntax
- The foreach construct
Examples for using the foreach construct
- A slight diversion - binary assignment operators
- Examples for using the foreach construct - cont.
- Printing all array elements at once
- Accessing individual array elements
- Accessing a group of elements from an array
Assignment of a list into an array slice
Assignment of an array (or list) into another array
- Summary of main concepts until now
- Array content: examples
- The sort function
- The push and shift functions
- What will happen if...
- How can I know the length of a given array?
Back to the
Programming Course Homepage.