Object-Oriented and Database Programming for Bioinformatics and Internet
Pass/fail assignments will be
verified only once. Please be sure that your projects
work before submitting them.
You can come to the tutorials and get support while
you develop and test your scripts.
(Final must be solved by Monday, August 1st 2011)
when seen lecture material covers the assignment.
Assignments marked with will be graded.
- Perl Modules
OO Representation of Genomic or Structural Data
- Python: Files, Input, Output
- Python: Regular Expressions, CGI
How to submit assignments:
- Create a directory for each assignment, i.e: scripts/as1, in your
- Store there a file readme.txt with the documentation,
the executable script(s) and one or more data files for testing.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying that the assignment
is ready. Be sure to clearly state both in the Subject and in
the email content, what the email is about.